Interested CLCS Diploma graduates who have passed with a minimum of 55% aggregate with a minimum of two years of work experience may apply for admission into the third year degree programme in Language and Literature. The last date for the submission of application is on or 22nd April 2019 at 5pm. 20 applicants will be selected based on merit ranking (16 full scholarship and 4 self-funding)
For further details please contact 17432151 during office hours.
Diploma Progression to one year degree Programme
- Must have passed the diploma programme in Language and Communication Skills with 55% aggregate (30:70 Ratio)
- Must have worked in a relevant field for the last two years after the graduation.
- Must be in the top 16 list for full-scholarship seat
- Must be in the top 20 list for self funding seat
- Mark Sheet copy
- CID copy
- Security Clearance copy
- Evidence of Work Experience
- Recommendations if any
- Documents along with duly filled form should reach the College latest by 22nd April 2019.
- Selected candidates will be informed through phone and the result uploaded on the College website
- Reporting of selected students will be on 22th July 2019
- Other related information will be posted on the website after the admission
- Click here to download the form