- What is the requirement for admission to RUB Programmes?
- Citizen identity card
- Class 12 Mark Sheet & Pass Certificate
2. Where do I find the contact information for CLCS Staff?
- The link to contact information for CLCS Staff can be found from About Us > Contact Us
3. What Regular Programmes does CLCS offered?
- Bachelor of Arts in Himalayan Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Language and Literature
- Bachelor of Arts in Dzongkha and Culture studies
4. What Part Time Programme does CLCS offered?
- MA in Choekey and Dzongkha
5. When is the membership terminated?
- In the event of graduating or withdrawing from the college
6. When does the semester start?
- The University year is divided into two academic semesters, Spring and Autumn, which runs for approximately fifteen weeks. Spring Semester starts in February, and Autumn Semester starts in July.