Vision: to promote youth participation and youth development.
Mission: Y-PEER promotes a healthy life style through peer-to-peer approach and to empower the young people to make responsible decisions.
Moto: Youth participation
- Moderators: Two staffs ( female and male) need to give general knowledge on Y-Peer
- Focal point: One who has attended NTOT.
- Secretary: 1; One who has attended National Y-Peer meet or NTOT.
- Core members- 12- (four from each year.) Those who have actively attended all the club activities.
- Members – Need to attend ToT, and every activities of the club.
- Membership- Intake 15 numbers every year from first year. Preferences will be given to first come first basis.
Functions (collaboration with Y-Peer Bhutan, and other networks within the country)
- The club endeavors to envision young people to have meaningful participation in decision-making related to their health in order to have equal access to information and services to live a healthy life.
- Takes part in the celebration of international days such as International Youth Day, World Aids Day and World Menstrual Day and conduct programs and social campaigns during those days.
- The club presents the basic topic of the mandates such as young key population, SDGs, HIV/AIDS, abuse, addiction, & peer pressure. Moreover, the group designs and conducts sessions on LGBTQAT, gender sensitivity, voluntarism, civic engagements, stigma and discrimination.