The College of Language and Culture Studies, Taktse, is pleased to announce vacancy for the post of one Research Officer as given below details.
|Sl. No.||Position Title||Qualification||No. of Slots||Place of Work||Mode of Employment||Position Level|
|1||Assistant Research Officer||Bachelor Degree||1||CLCS, Taktse, Trongsa||Regular (Job Description)||8/p5|
Interested candidates can apply to College HR section on or before 15th March 2019 during the officer hours.
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Academic Aggregate: Bachelor degree minimum 60%, Class XII 60% and Class X 60% and 55% aggregate in honors
Following documents should be submitted
- Duly filled RUB Employment Application Form
- Copies of Academic Transcripts and Certificate of Bachelors/Master’s degree, Class X and XII.
- Copy of Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Copy of Citizenship ID card
- Copy of Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed
- Documentary evidence(s) or experience certificate(s) indicating clearly the number of years of experience and responsibilities shouldered, and research works and publications.
Application will be accepted via email firstname.lastname@example.org however, the applicants are required to produce all original documents along with the RUB application form during the time of selection interview.
Shortlist for Written Examination
A maximum of 20 applicants will be shortlisted for written examination based on merit of aggregate academics marks obtained in different level of education as given below table;
|Sl No||Level of Education||Weighting|
|4||Master Degree||5 point bonus|
|5||PhD||5 point bonus|
Two hours Written Examination will be held at RUB office in Thimphu on 19th March at 9.30 Am in Jampa hall.
Viva Voce Interview
A maximum of 5 applicants who obtains 60 marks out of 100 in written interview will be called for Viva Voice at RUB, Thimphu on 21st March 2019. The final selection shall be exclusively based on the applicants’ performance during the viva voce interview. During the interview candidates should produce all the documents in original.
For further information contact Administrative Officer at 17791016