A diversity of social events will be conducted in order to promote interaction and welfare of Alumni, CLCS students and staffs. The following are the possibility activities that can be conducted by Alumni in consultation with CLCS administration.
- Workshops: Invite experts from outside and conduct relevant training for staffs and students
- Research: Help both students and faculty members for carrying in-depth research in the field of culture, history and traditions
- Publications: Help to publish journal and books on culture and history for education purposes and to generate fund for research and teaching and learning
- Set up museum: Set up museum on Bhutanese diverse culture and traditions as well on the contributions of Kings and leaders
- Recognition and Awards:
- རིག་གཞུང་བགྲེས་ཚོགས་མཆོག་གྱུར་རྟགས་མ། Distinguished Alumni Medal: This medal will be awarded for the teaching faculty and non- teaching faculty members for their extraordinary service extended to CLCS. Extraordinary service can be in as many different areas. It can be imagined, including teaching, fundraising, administration, management, generosity, leadership, innovation and labors. The purpose of the award is to recognize outstanding service to CLCS through alumni activities and to encourage continued commitment to CLCS in the future. This medal can be also awarded to Alumni, who have significantly contributed to the CLCS through alumni activities. (terms and references need to be drawn for the evaluation)
- རིག་གཞུང་བགྲེས་ཚོགས་རྟགས་མ། Alumni Medal: This medal is only for the student. A student who topped in the three year Bachelor Degree with 75% aggregate and above will be awarded Alumni medal in order to acknowledge his/her hard work and to encourage continued commitment for the study. A medal will be awarded only to a topper for each programme with certificate signed by the Rigzhung Alumni Chairman.